With more women riding street and dirt bikes there is an increasing amount of pink motorcycle helmets and apparel designed by popular riding companies. Women can choose from unique styles, designs and color options without forfeiting quality. A helmet is the most protective piece of gear to wear while riding – although, the fit is most important, you can find full-face equipment that’s visually complimentary. The following are women’s products available from some of the best motorcycle gear manufacturers:
- Fox’s Racing Women’s V-1 Vandal Helmet– At $169.95 you can sport this flirty Fox racing helmet with a polycarbonate shell construction. This product offers dual venting channels that are built in with an enhanced airflow from the EPS line. This helmet meets both the DOT and Snell standard. You can enjoy wearing this as it is light in weight with a molded polycarbonate shell design and root guard.
- AFX Women’s FX-19 Multi Helmet – The AFX FX-19 is a high performance helmet that offers an advanced aerodynamic shell and lightweight design (computer-built for accuracy and added comfort.) This has a superb ventilation system and a removable nylon liner with a Double D-ring strap. The pink motorcycle helmet has a replaceable aerodynamic visor and enough of an ear cavity if you enjoy wearing speakers. This product costs an affordable price of $107.99.
- GMax GM76 Pink Ribbon Helmet – At $89.99 you can’t get a better deal than this. The GMax presents a new modern shell design with a large eye port that allows you to wear larger goggles. There’s a roomier area for your jaw and roost guards for an eye port trim. This helmet supports maximum air flow and it is achieved through the comfort liner vents. The new graphics on this helmet are visually appealing and there are also three extra support inserts between the shell and check pads. This product is adjustable with removable cheek pads and a flexible vented visor made for maximum vision while riding.
- O’Neal Racing Women’s 5 Series Piston Helmet – The O’Neal helmet has a polycarbonate shell that meets all of the AS 1698, ECE and DOT standards. It’s lightweight with a plush and removable padding that helps to keep you cool while riding. The pink motorcycle helmet has an adjustable visor design with various air vents and appealing multi-colored graphics at a low price of $116.99. There are also optional replacement parts that come with this order.
- MSR Racing Women’s Starlet Assault Helmet – For $89.95 it doesn’t get much better than this. The MSR Assault Helmet has a light weight precision and polycarbonate shell. It includes a molded dome crest with customized graphics and an appealing UV coated finished. Riders can enjoy their time without overheating due to the vents and increased air circulation. This pink motorcycle helmet is DOT approved and fun to match with other MSR apparel.
- O’Neal Racing 5 Series Azimuth Helmet – At a price of $59.99 this is the most affordable helmet with the ultimate color and design. The Oneal Azimuth has the perfect cushion amount and it fits securely with ultra wide air-ports and sufficient venting. The ports at the rear give you the perfect aerodynamic speed. The washable liner is removable and comes with replacement cheek pads and visors
Choose from any of the following pink motorcycle helmets and you will enjoy comfort, speed and style. All of these prices are affordable in riding gear and there is plenty of apparel to match. If you scope out the manufacturer’s websites you may also find complimentary colored riding boots and paired jerseys.